Follow Me on Facebook!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Getting Crafty

My best friend is in town for a "sprinkle" which is a baby shower for a second baby.  She's having a boy this time, so her family is throwing her a low-key shower.  I wanted to make something (since that's what I do now!) so I watched this video.  This segment as seen on the Martha Stewart show was helpful, but it's definitely not as easy as it looks!  I had to roll and re-roll several times, but I'm happy with how this sweet little onesie bouquet turned out.





I might add if you purchase something similar from a company that creates these bouquets, it's outrageously expensive.  I just used a bucket from a local discount store, onesies and socks from Target, tissue paper and a styrofoam block, and floral tape.  Lots of floral tape.  It's also going to make a great centerpiece for the gift table.

No comments:

Post a Comment