Follow Me on Facebook!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Etsy Love

I've done very well with Etsy since opening my shop.  I made three sales this week alone! I also have the Etsy app on my phone and when I make a sale it makes a cash register sound, which is the best sound in the world.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, making money is very nice, but it's also a wonderful feeling to know that these lovely items that I have found are going to homes where they will be loved.  In fact one of the items I sold was on someone's wedding registry.  WEDDING REGISTRY ON ETSY?!  How cool is that?


Here are a few beauties that I just listed:

Gorgeous, shabby pink mugs and saucers from Japan...



Also from Japan this quaint rooster spice set:



And a favorite with the Etsy shoppers, ironstone.  Two sweet soup bowls with handles:


Another bonus to selling:  more shopping! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment