Follow Me on Facebook!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Little Busy...

I had to laugh when I read this blog post because I can definitely relate.  My dining room is a mess, too.


 In fact, I think mine is worse.  I'm trying to get ready to show some items to Bay Arts to hopefully sell.  So, I've been a creative/crafting maniac trying to get items ready and going to bed WAY too late.  It's that crazy time of year.

On a good note, I did make money this week selling 2 needlepoint pictures and an antique crock.  Woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yea! I think that we are two peas in a pod right now! This is what happens when one doesn't have a "work room"!! Hopefully I will have a studio someday so I can just shut the door!

    Congrats on selling your things! Where do you sell?

    :) Becky

    ReplyDelete