Follow Me on Facebook!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I know it's not even Halloween yet, let alone Thanksgiving.  But I've got Christmas on the brain.  So much to do, so much to make, so much to DECORATE.  I do love it, though.  I am on the hunt for vintage Christmas ornaments and I'm hoping to get some this week.  How I would love to score this:


Now, as much as I would love to make this...


I don't know if I can bear to use them all for a wreath!  Maybe.  We'll see.  Now, the other item I really want to make are these little beauties:


Can I tell you how many of these we had growing up?  A WHOLE VILLAGE.  And we used to put them on aluminum foil.  With spray snow.  And it was adorable.  And what happened to them?  Who knows.  Unfortunately, we were not the generation that saved everything.  But I'm learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment